Monday, July 14, 2008

SP 12 question backlog

Hmm... it seems I have a backlog of secret 12 pal questions to answer. I had all sorts of great posts planned for the past week and then I get to my conference and there's absolutely no internet access. None at all for the whole 5 days. Needless to say there were many unimpressed students over that fact. (Though the rest of the conference was just lovely! I had a splendid time) So I feel that i should catch up on posting by giving the question answers first:

Question 3: What do you consider the perfect amount of stash?
Well, that's a very hard question because there are lots of things to consider. Firstly, I need to be able to store it in my room which has room for about a shelf and two plastic bins of yarn. It should have all the main colour families in every weight of yarn. And in those weights, the appropriate amount for a project of that type (i.e. a sweater's worth of worsted, 1200ish yards of laceweight for a shawl). And ofcourse bonus sock yarn in all the funky colours.

Questions 4: What yarn (that you don't have/haven't used) would make your stash "complete"?
I'm sure it's a pipe dream but I'm love some Wollemeise sock yarn and enough sea silk for a decent sized shawl.

What yarn do you never want to be without?
In sock yarn, Lovesticks and Yarntini. In other weights, Debbie Bliss Cashmerino, I go to yarn of choice.

Question 5: Where is your favourite place to go for vacation/holiday?
Me, I'm a fan of the cruises. Once you've been on one, it's hard to not want all of your holidays to be on one. I've been on two caribbean, a Mexican Riviera and a Greek Island cruise.

Where is one place you'd like to go?
Just one place? I suppose the top of my list would have to be Paris. I love French and am a hopeless romantic.

2 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

Lovesticks is my September sock club which is up for sale on my site :) Just thought I'd let ya know!

I'm dying to get some Wollemeise as well!

Anonymous said...

If you are going for best cоntentѕ
lіke myself, just go to see this ωebsite everуday
fог the rеаson that it presentѕ fеature сontents, thanκѕ

Fееl frее tο visit my wеb site: frontier internet